THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 16:04
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Free Time for Myself » My free time
My free time
HelenDate: Sunday, 06.11.2011, 22:50 | Message # 1
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
When I have free time,I usually need something that can interest and amuse me.I usually spend free time with my friend and my family.If the weather is fine we do not stay home,we go outside.We often go to the park or forest.If the weather is rainy and gloomy,we stay at home and watch TV,listen to the music,play different games.Sometimes i do something special in free time:go to the cinema,to the concert.

mrsbukaleDate: Friday, 04.05.2012, 10:44 | Message # 2
Monitor
Thanks God I never have free time. I always have something to do. I don`t plan anything for a day but always when I get up I understand that I have to do a lot of work today. During a day I run round like a squirrel in a cage. At the end of a day I feel tired but it`s a pleasant tiredness. I`m happy!!!

RosebudDate: Friday, 18.05.2012, 10:31 | Message # 3
Monitor
I am so busy with my studing at the University that free time has become my dream. biggrin In general, when I have free time there are a lot of things which I can take in my hands. I can correspondwith my friends in the Internet, walk or go shopping, play the piano or listen to music and dance, help mother in the garden or home, spend time with my sister whom I see rather seldom. And all this gives me great pleasure smile

Message edited by Rosebud - Wednesday, 12.09.2012, 10:18

IrinaDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 01:15 | Message # 4
Monitor
Everybody sometimes has a free time. Somebody prefers only to sleep in their leisure time, but most of us prefer to do a great number of interesting things. It may be reading, various types of sport games, watching TV, listening to music and so on. If we have a few day or a week we prefer to go to the attractive places. Many people think that pupils and studients have too much liesure time, but in my opinion, they are wrong. We are very busy. Even during weekend we learn our lessons. And we just have no time to go somewhere. As for me, a large part of my free time is devoted to reading. I like to read books about another countries, another times and another worlds. Also I read books about history of our country.

SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 11:42 | Message # 5
Monitor
After university I either go downtown for some shopping or I go home and study. If I have some free time during the week I might also read a book or watch some TV. Lately my evenings have been spent preparing for my examination which takes up a lot of time.

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 23:29 | Message # 6
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
I seldom have free time,nevertheless, sometimes i have it.I usually read books because,in my opinion, a book helps to spend time quite interestingly and usefully. I can also listen to music or play the piano. For example, сlassical music helps to concentrate and think about something.

Message edited by Valerka - Friday, 28.09.2012, 18:25

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 19:33 | Message # 7
Union organizer
I not very often have a free time but I always find what I can to do.I like to spend time with my family.Of course,I often go for a walk with my friends.What is more,I like to play with my hamster=)Sometimes I listen to musuc,read a books and watch a films=)

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 19:50 | Message # 8
In my free time, I prefer reading books. I think, there is no doubt that book is a source of knowledge. Moreover, we can read just for pleasure. I like books of E.Remark and E.Hemingway. Also, I'm fond of cinema. I like going to the cinema with my friends. I like listen to music. I think, it's one of the best ways to relax.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 19:52 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Usually, I spend my free time with my friends. We go to the cinema, a cafe or somewhere else. But if the weather is bad outside or if I had a hard day and feel tired, i just read books or watch films.

:)Date: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 22:25 | Message # 10
Union organizer
I usually spend my free time with my parents.Sometimes I go shopping with my friends.And I like listen to the musik,watch films and read books...

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 23:11 | Message # 11
Head teacher
My the most favorite thing in my free time it is camping with my friends.I enjoy it most of all.Sometimes i can listen to music and many other.

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 23:26 | Message # 12
Group: Moders
book In my spare time I like to read books which develop my imagination. I speak about different detectives, fantasy books, adventure stories. I like to read these books because we seem to become participants or the main characters of stories. It makes the heart beat faster and makes a good impression on me.

Message edited by FoxyT - Monday, 10.09.2012, 21:26

Little_MuDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 00:50 | Message # 13
Union organizer
I usually haven't a lot of free time but if I all the same have it,I try to spend it very useful. For example,I read many books at free time because I think that books help us to develop our thinking and lexicon. And I can say that my speech is enough literat through reading. I try to help my mother every day and do some housework. I also meet with my friends in the evening and we have a lot of fun together.

ArchieDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 18:45 | Message # 14
Monitor
At first grades of studying I thought that I have no free time. But now I often ask myself - is it really so? When i think about things to do and free time i understand that if I'll do things in time I'll have a lot of free time for myself. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

AriesDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 15:15 | Message # 15
Union organizer
I want to say that I sometimes have a free time.
When I have it, I can do my affairs.
For e.g.: I help my mom at the home and go shopping.
Also,I read books and go for a walk with my friends.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Free Time for Myself » My free time
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024