THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 13:14
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher, Seagull  
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » The First Experience » Hypertext story. One evening: A Charming Smile (One more part of the hypertext story)
Hypertext story. One evening: A Charming Smile
TeacherDate: Tuesday, 09.11.2010, 22:43 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
The day was rainy, so a young lady was glad that she was working in a small and cozy coffee house. But the day was very difficult. There were a lot of visitors in the cafe.
In the evening the waitress was very tired and asked her boss to let her go home earlier. "You can do this, but, firstly, you must serve one more visitor," said the boss. "OK, I'll do this," was the waitress' answer. She came to a table where the visitor was sitting. It was a young man. When he was ordering his coffee, he was looking into her eyes and smiling. "You'll get your cappuccino in five minutes," said the waitress.
"Why was he looking into my eyes and smiling?" was the phrase sounding in the head of the young lady. "You look exhausted. Let another waitress finish your job and go home to have a rest," said the boss. So the waitress changed her clothes and went home.
On her way home the young lady met a homeless cat. She liked it much and took it home. She was keeping the cat in her hands and thinking, "This poor cat is looking into my eyes just as that young man in the coffee house. His smile was so charming. I should say that I have fallen in love with his smile."

In Vino Veritas...

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 10.11.2010, 09:48 | Message # 2
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
His smile really glued into my mind and walked home with me..slowly...pensively...as if it were a tender touch on the head. When home together, the cat in my arms, I started talking to the Smile ...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » The First Experience » Hypertext story. One evening: A Charming Smile (One more part of the hypertext story)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024