THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 16:51
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » How to start your own business? (Practical advice, personal experience, doubts and loopholes)
How to start your own business?
PashkaaDate: Monday, 07.01.2013, 16:43 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
(Johnny_Bravo)
First of all you need a lot of money to start your own business. But if you want your business to be profitable you must find application field, fight with your business rivals and so on. It is easy to START business but it is really hard to earn money

How do you think you will be able to start your own business?

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 08:57 | Message # 17
Union organizer
Group: Users
First, most likely everything will be bad, everything will keep only only on your determination and on your strength of mind. Very long you will be short of money.

PerilovaDate: Friday, 15.02.2013, 23:22 | Message # 18
Head teacher
Quote (Pashkaa)
I think It's necessary to be adventurous and brave.

Do you think you are an adventurous and brave person ? Would you like to be a businessman in the future ?

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 18.02.2013, 20:56 | Message # 19
Union committee president
Quote (Nastay62rus)
First, most likely everything will be bad, everything will keep only only on your determination and on your strength of mind. Very long you will be short of money.

Do you think about starting your own business?

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 19.02.2013, 00:16 | Message # 20
Head teacher
Quote (Nastay62rus)
everything will keep only only on your determination and on your strength of mind

What other qualities are needed to be a real businessman or businesswoman?

ValerkaDate: Saturday, 23.02.2013, 16:12 | Message # 21
Quote (Pashkaa)
You shouldn't be afraid of a failure if you want to be a successful businessman man. Also you must be ready to risk.

How do you think you will became a successful businessman? It is a prestigous job?

ValerieTrDate: Saturday, 23.02.2013, 17:29 | Message # 22
Quote (Perilova)
Would you like to be a businessman in the future ?

What about you? Do you want to start your own business? What kind of business would it be?

PerilovaDate: Sunday, 24.02.2013, 22:48 | Message # 23
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
What about you? Do you want to start your own business? What kind of business would it be?

Yes, i want to start own business. I would like it to be for the benefit of people.

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 25.02.2013, 22:29 | Message # 24
Quote (Perilova)
I would like it to be for the benefit of people.

Oh, kind words! I hope, you'll achieve your aim. smile

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 28.03.2013, 23:41 | Message # 25
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)
I would like it to be for the benefit of people.

Oh, kind words! I hope, you'll achieve your aim.

Would you like to be a businesswoman ? Can you imagine yourself in an office chair ? Do you want to have an office or a mobile job ?

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 00:41 | Message # 26
Union organizer
To tell the truth, I believe that I can't have my own business because I don't have necessary skills. For example, I'm too lazy, pliable, slowly, stupid. I can't achieve my goals. Moreover, I can't make other people  listen to me! On the whole, I'm not ready for such job. More than that, I think that such person who wants to begin his own business should have proper education. It will help this person to organize his work correctly. To sum it up, i would like to say that not everybody can have his own business!!!

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 02:56 | Message # 27
Head teacher
Business is a popular and good way to earn money nowadays. So many people try to start their own business,but frequently it ends in failure. I believe the main reason of it is lack of proper positions and radically new ideas. 
The main rule of a successful business is an unusual of your business. Any business involves  people, moreover, it depends on them.  In this way you should have a creative approach to your customers, constantly offer them something new. I think every businessman should build long-terms plans for prosperous running business and think through every action. I believe people who build a business should take only reliable people in their teams.

:)Date: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 11:53 | Message # 28
Union organizer
Group: Users
To my mind business is a good way to earn a lot of money. But you should be clever and sly. You should have necessary skills for it. I think that people can be successful in business if they are good workers or directors. You need a lot of money to start your own business. But it is cool to have something what you like to do. Nowadays there are a lot of businesswomen. They don't like to sit at home with their children, they want to work hard. To tell the truth I think that business is for men!

Salomka)Date: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 12:18 | Message # 29
Student
To my mind,  you should be a brave man with steel nerves to try to start your own business. To tell the truth, I haven't this required courage and maybe I will never have it. I agree with the previous speaker that business is a deal for men. But all in all, even for men the preparation to start busuiness takea a lot off efforts. First of all. you should have a good idea that can make an impression. You must be sure in that idea, believe that it can bring an income. Well, I also think that you are nedded in good partners and influential acquaintances who can be your sponsors for the first time. Alas, without connections you are nothing nowadays.

JaneDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 13:17 | Message # 30
Monitor
I totally agree that business is a good way to earn money. In my opinion, everyone can start your own business but not everyone will be able to develop it. Firstly, a person should have an entrepreneurial spirit. Then, he desired to have new ideas and strategies that nobody has. Moreover, a person should be persistent, stubborn and competent. Besides, he must have a highly competent and highly qualified team. He should work with the team to achieve mutual goal. In any case, he has to knowing how to protect his team from failure. Success and failure always go together. Having allof the above, a person will have a profitable business.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » How to start your own business? (Practical advice, personal experience, doubts and loopholes)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024